- ANU language teaching forum: Persian language online - obstacles and opportunities, Wednesday 6 August 2014, 4.15 – 5.15 pm
- Australian K-10 curriculum for Chinese, French, Indonesian and Italian now online
- Two articles of interest: How we kill languages and fail our cleverest children, and The importance of literacy in the home language: the view from Australia
- Indonesian language evening classes for adults
- Join in Love2Read and the Reading Hour –Tuesday 19 August, 6pm – 7pm
- Read along with a book in Mandarin on 2XX (98.3FM), 6.30-7pm on Friday evenings.
- Skype promises to break the language barrier?
- ACT branch of the Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators (AUSIT) - NAATI Revalidation Issues and AGM, Saturday, 16 August 2014, 2pm – 4.30pm
Friday, August 1, 2014
Canberra Region Languages Forum Update August 2014
Some information about language-related activities and issues that may be of interest:
Posted by Canberra Region Languages Forum at 8:58 AM