Some online activities and discussions that may be of interest.
- Last days to enter the Sharing Languages and Cultures video competition – for kids in the ACT region from preschool to Year 12.
- Celebration of Languages: attend one session or make a day of it to find out more about our multilingual city. Sat 16 October 10.30am-3.30pm.
- Roundtable discussion: Advocating Language: Global Citizenship & Multilingual Skills Wed 29 September 5– 6.30 pm
- Talk: Hangeul and K-Pop: between ideograms and idols, Thurs 7 October 6:30pm
- Poetry on the Move Festival 2021 Pivots, Mon 11 October - Sunday 31 October
- The importance of learning Asian languages, recorded panel discussion and Q&A from 23 September
- Webinar: Indigenous Languages in Ecuador and New Zealand, Wednesday 29 September 8am