Some information about language-related activities and news, especially in the Canberra region.
- Canberra Academy of Languages: Information evening, Thursday 14 September
- Poetry on the move, UC. 14 - 21 September. Includes multilingual poets and translations
- Volunteers needed to lead conversation groups at ANU College, apply by 8 September 2017.
- Opportunities for language learning in the ACT area
- Polyglot Club University House ANU
- New Mandarin programs
- School holiday Chinese and art program 3 - 6 October 2017
- The Expressionists – fun podcasts about English idioms http://expressionists.audio/
- 'This is a Voice' exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney
- ACT Bilingual Education Alliance Potluck lunch and networking event, Saturday 28 Oct 2017, 11am – 1pm
- Articles and links that may be of Interest:
- The Language Teacher Helpmate: Resources
- A free online English course to help students preparing for IELTS.
For more details, download the Update HERE