Priority actions listed (numbered 17-22 in the Plan):
- Undertake an independent review on investment in ACT Community Language Schools.
- Develop an action plan to encourage, improve and support language education in Canberra schools as part of implementing the Future of Education Strategy.
- Continue to work with the local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community on languages and culture curriculum.
- Support and further develop the Languages Showcase at National Multicultural Festival.
- Collect and promote the oral and printed history of established multicultural communities in the ACT.
- Engage with the multicultural community to promote and support cultural and linguistic diversity through Libraries ACT resources and learning programs in languages other than English.