- Languages potluck in Canberra, Sunday 18 May, 11am-1pm
- Talks to parent groups about the benefits of bilingualism and language learning
- Vacancies in Tuesday after-school Mandarin class with the Mandarin for Fun group
- Filipino Language School Fun Day (Sunday 18 May, 2 - 4pm)
- A chance to contribute to the future of the annual multicultural festival (6-8:30pm Monday 5th May 2014)
- Why not use community radio to support and encourage bilingualism in the ACT region?
- News from bilingual programs in the ACT: Mawson Primary School (Mandarin), Yarralumla Primary School (Italian), St Nicholas Greek-Australia preschool and childcare centre (Greek)
- Applications now open for 2014-15 participation (multicultural) grants.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
ACT Bilingual Education Alliance (ACTBEA) Update May 2014
CLICK HERE for more information about the following items:
Posted by Canberra Region Languages Forum at 9:49 AM