- ANU Language Teaching Forum, Wednesday 5 November 2014, 4.15–5.15pm
- Celebrate Canberra’s languages at Weston Park, Sunday 30 November 2014: 12 noon to 3pm.
- Official launch of the ARC Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language, Monday 24 November 2014: 1.15pm
- The place of languages in the ACT Multicultural Framework 2014-2018
- What can the ACT learn from Victoria's new Love of Language website?
- Eleven languages curricula now available in the Australian Curriculum
- New China/Canberra scholarship will send students to Shenzhen
- 2014 ACT Japanese Speech Contest a Success
- Languages Australia: Bilingual Children & Bilingual Shop
- Tongues: an online multilingual magazine celebrating and publishing writing in all languages and about all cultures.
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Canberra Region Languages Forum Update November 2014
Some information about language-related activities and issues that may be of interest
Posted by Canberra Region Languages Forum at 11:40 PM