Some information about language-related activities and issues. Please feel free to pass on to colleagues and friends who may be interested.
CLICK HERE for more information about the following
- Events related to ‘Global Languages’, the theme of the ANU Humanities Research Centre for 2015: Tuesday Afternoon Seminar program and Global English, Minimal English Symposium,
- Inaugural Book Launch of the French Research Cluster, Wednesday 29 April, 5.30-6.30pm
- Language learning classes and other resources in the ACT region
- Literary events at the National Library of Australia: Meet Graeme Simsion and Hack Attack
- Events organised by the Lu Rees Archives of Australian Children’s Literature Inc: ‘Hippopotomusing’ with Hazel Edwards and Colin Thiele Talk and Festival
- Some news items and articles about languages and language learning