Some online activities and discussions that may be of interest.
- Last days to enter the Sharing Languages and Cultures video competition – for kids in the ACT region from preschool to Year 12.
- Celebration of Languages: attend one session or make a day of it to find out more about our multilingual city. Sat 16 October 10.30am-3.30pm.
- Roundtable discussion: Advocating Language: Global Citizenship & Multilingual Skills Wed 29 September 5– 6.30 pm
- Talk: Hangeul and K-Pop: between ideograms and idols, Thurs 7 October 6:30pm
- Poetry on the Move Festival 2021 Pivots, Mon 11 October - Sunday 31 October
- The importance of learning Asian languages, recorded panel discussion and Q&A from 23 September
- Webinar: Indigenous Languages in Ecuador and New Zealand, Wednesday 29 September 8am
If you have feedback, contributions for future updates, or would like to join the mailing list for these occasional updates, please email email@example.com